ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta ST500

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just been browsing jam-sport.co.uk and came across this, No RR Figures yet but seems lik it shoudl shift and looks Stunning IMO (I hope they don't mind me stealing the Pics and Info.)

Ryan's Fiesta ST500

Ryan's ST500 has recently had a 2.3 engine conversion complete with supercharger, cosworth inlet and a Quaife differential. We're expecting good things from it, power figures will follow later
ryan1.jpg

ryan2.jpg

ryan3.jpg

ryan4.jpg

ryan5.jpg

ryan6.jpg

ryan7.jpg

ryan8.jpg

ryan9.jpg

ryan10.jpg

ryan11.jpg

ryan12.jpg

ryan13.jpg

ryan14.jpg

ryan15.jpg

ryan16.jpg

ryan17.jpg

-
still running it in iirc. and having a few teething problems as to be expected really.

expected power is 360+bhp.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
IIRC off the top of my head its 350bhp.

Ryans car is truely awesome, had it on track recently at brands and nothing was really touching it!

E39 M5 & Corsa track
i dunno, this has a quaiffe ATB, ap 4 pots, coilovers, adjustable top mounts, poly bushes, and properly set up.... lots of power and lots of traction

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Awesome

Dodgy turbo location... in the UK anyway!

supercharger.

to be honest we have had our development car do 35,000miles in 14months and not had a single problem with the location.

its not as low as the k+n typhon filter location or the pipercross VIS kits for the 20v vags

RB Clio 182
i wont ask how much it was cos you need a lot of money to do what he's done, not my thing tho spending so much on a car like that, but fair play i wont take nothing away from the chap it looks sweet!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
you tried to get insured on anything else at 17 after passing? no? ok then very helpful.

Exactly the response i expected, and yeah i did.

Bought a clio the same as yours got sick of it and bought a C2 GT which was costing me £1580 to insure.

the verdict? Worth it :eek:

Renault Clio 1.2
fair doos but dnt know you got a C2 wouldnt be seen dead in one. and why you on here if your saying clios are boring?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh a supercharger... Yeah, just noticed the drive when you said.

I still wouldn't fancy hammering that around wet country lanes... big bill time!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
theres a few fiesta/ford haters on here i believe.
theres loads of engine transplants on here that no one comments
saying thats a waste of money.
that thing is a tool and you could probly spend the same cash on a clio and
get as good a finished article.