ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fifa 07 for pc,

is not as good as i thought it would be,

is still better then 06 but graffics are the same?????????

Fifa 07 is pure poo!!! I was very disapointed with it.. especially as reviews were quite good!

JJ! said:
Fifa 07 is pure poo!!! I was very disapointed with it.. especially as reviews were quite good!

i must say pro evo 5 is better so i cant wait for 6, only reason i like the new fifa is for the new kits,balls and boots

I play on xbox but the game plays the same... i do like the new kits etc, and the animation is better but the graphics themselves are still pretty poor!

Im sticking to pro evo 5 - plus I have it updated with all the official kits/transfers/boots etc. If you havent got the latest option file let me know and can get a copy for you.

The Beast MK4
All those still buying that EA pish should be given a good slap with a shoe De Niro style!

They are gona keep all those licences in the meanwhile. :(

JJ! said:
I play on xbox but the game plays the same... i do like the new kits etc, and the animation is better but the graphics themselves are still pretty poor!

Im sticking to pro evo 5 - plus I have it updated with all the official kits/transfers/boots etc. If you havent got the latest option file let me know and can get a copy for you.

if you could mate i would be very greatfull, i have it on the pc though,