ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fifa 07 for pc,

is not as good as i thought it would be,

is still better then 06 but graffics are the same?????????

Fifa 07 is pure poo!!! I was very disapointed with it.. especially as reviews were quite good!

JJ! said:
Fifa 07 is pure poo!!! I was very disapointed with it.. especially as reviews were quite good!

i must say pro evo 5 is better so i cant wait for 6, only reason i like the new fifa is for the new kits,balls and boots

I play on xbox but the game plays the same... i do like the new kits etc, and the animation is better but the graphics themselves are still pretty poor!

Im sticking to pro evo 5 - plus I have it updated with all the official kits/transfers/boots etc. If you havent got the latest option file let me know and can get a copy for you.

The Beast MK4
All those still buying that EA pish should be given a good slap with a shoe De Niro style!

They are gona keep all those licences in the meanwhile. :(

JJ! said:
I play on xbox but the game plays the same... i do like the new kits etc, and the animation is better but the graphics themselves are still pretty poor!

Im sticking to pro evo 5 - plus I have it updated with all the official kits/transfers/boots etc. If you havent got the latest option file let me know and can get a copy for you.

if you could mate i would be very greatfull, i have it on the pc though,