ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 19 Ultimate Team

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone playing this? What’s your team?

It’s my first time properly playing ultimate team, quite like it.

german
Pack weight is pathetic so far for me. Best pack has been Jesus from Elite 2 squad battle every week, every SBC and some Fifa points. Pathetic.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I got Suarez in one of the first packs. Made a decent la liga team but got bored and last night I got Vertonghen in a pack so I started a PL team.

FE8EE87D-C53F-4299-868F-A0856CDA2F54.png

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve not even bothered with FIFA this year, seems to be a carbon copy of 18 when I played at my mates. Makes me sad because I always looked forward to them coming out

He packed De Bruyne in one of his first packs too the jammy f**k

DCi
Got a Brazil team and a Bundesliga team.

Got the Lucas Moura POTM card for about 10k + things I had lying around.

I want TOTW Hulk but i'll never get that kind of money :(

I also have the best card of all time - TOTW Lucas Leiva :D

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I really want one of Liverpool's front 3 but I've not come across one in any packs.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Never played Fifa myself but a guy at work has spent £400 already. I was blown away when he said you have to buy players with real money.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Never played Fifa myself but a guy at work has spent £400 already. I was blown away when he said you have to buy players with real money.

You don't have to! You can buy and sell, play games to earn 'money' etc.. or speed the process up and spend cash

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I didn’t last long with the whole “I’m not getting the game” had it for a few days now and traded my way to getting 2 decent teams and around 200k to spare

This is one of them
a90b91073ffb0a9c3f7ad73268cd8109.jpg