ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Filter Holder for Wide Lens?

lift number 1 @ btm
I've ended up using the z-pro, as it's the only thing close to being wide enough to use with the 10-20. Even with that, if I'm down to 12-13 I'm starting to see the frame in the corners of the picture.

If you've not seen them yet, Kood do cheaper filters that fit the Cokin holders too.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Z-pro is 20mm+, X-pro is 15mm+.

So the X should be better that the Z. I'd like to know of any alternatives, i cant help but to think your paying for a brand, and £50 for a bit of plastic :eek:

lift number 1 @ btm
Ah, I might have bought the wrong one then!

I'm not sure of much else available, do Lee do holders? Saying that they'll probably be even more!

My thinking was that as I've a few lenses with different filter sizes I'll actually save money in the long run by using the cokin.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, I might have bought the wrong one then!

I'm not sure of much else available, do Lee do holders? Saying that they'll probably be even more!

My thinking was that as I've a few lenses with different filter sizes I'll actually save money in the long run by using the cokin.

Looked into lee, they do some but are mega £££, will buy the cokin x-pro come payday i think :)

:S
I'm wanting a filter holder, for square filters.

lift number 1 @ btm
DSC_0120-1.jpg

I'm loving mine Mike, Definately worth playing with!

Just need to clean it... :eek:

Lee would be more than a starting point, it should be an excellent system. Check the price of the filters you want first as there aren't any included with that bundle. Alternatively you can go down the Lee holder - Hi-tech filter route.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah, I'm thinking of getting the "decent" ones now though so might as well start with the Lee holder and a few Hitec filters - or am I going the wrong way altogether? lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Pulled myself out of "impulse-buying" a few £00's worth of filters until I work out what's best to start off with. Anyhow, I need 2 tyres :rolleyes:

2.2 bar shed.
Last edited: