ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final Fantasy - 360

1.8 Civic EX
Anyone got it? know much about it?

I know it's all online but is there actually any sort of story line to it or do you just go around decking other online players?!?!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm not sure but you've got to pay an additional monthly subscription to play it so I decided they could stick it :D

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
There was a demo of it in some magazine months ago. It really isnt that good, infact i couldnt take more than an hour of it. The graphics are poor, its all typing based. Why they didnt use the headset for communication is anyones guess. Id avoid it.

Punto/Clio GTT
graphics are poor on a FF game? seriously shocked about that as the past titles have some of the best scenery/fmv in any game ive seen for their time

Punto/Clio GTT
optical said:
There was a demo of it in some magazine months ago. It really isnt that good, infact i couldnt take more than an hour of it. The graphics are poor, its all typing based. Why they didnt use the headset for communication is anyones guess. Id avoid it.

n most people wanna type, in most games. the people who do want to use mic/headphones have their teamspeak/ventrillo servers anyway to communicate so it aint no biggie really

Oblivion is pretty damn awesome, defo worth a look if you have a 360 and want an RPG. Think it's up for game of the year at the golden joystick awards.