ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final For 2019

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Went into work today for some overtime (Was finished by 11am) and as I was board with nothing much to do I thought I would grab some final pictures of the daily LY F1 197.

Still got some work to get done on the car and I need to get round to fitting my front renault sport splitter.

NYD 002.JPG
NYD 006.JPG
NYD 008.JPG
NYD 011.JPG
NYD 014.JPG
NYD 018.JPG
NYD 019.JPG
NYD 022.JPG
NYD 021.JPG
NYD 026.JPG

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Oh my eyes 😵🙈. The wheels are hideous! Please tell me they are winter wheels only Marc 🙏.

Otherwise the car is lovely. Where's pics of that mint interior though?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Oh my eyes 😵🙈. The wheels are hideous! Please tell me they are winter wheels only Marc 🙏.

Yes, got to agree - standard 200 wheels are very marmite and just totally spoil this lovely car unfortunately :(

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have just never got round to getting the original alloys refurbished and I dont know what other OE Renault wheels fit.

I have had a look on the k-Tec website and you can get speedline Turnini's at around £1k but im not spending that on wheels.