ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a Clio Owner!

1.2 16v
Hi everyone,

so i've finally got my hands on my first clio! Although, i have already drove a clio DCi 1.5 last year, i'm by no means new to it... kinda! But this new clio is a different world!

So im from the North-East, Durham area. Got my hands on a '02 plate mk2 ph2 1.2 16v clio, almost imaculate inside and out :) in love with it! Though, i feel kind of inferior with all the cups/sports/tuned cars of this forum i've been viewing, i know i can't compete! But i love it for what it is. I've got a few pic's, but i didnt get any from when i forst picked it up which i am really gutted about :( but planning on getting the car gleaming!

i'll post them up tomorrow! picked it up for a bargain price of 750, when all it's got wrong is a loose seat (Not loose as in rattles but slides forward slightly when breaking hard and hazed lights.... they're actually yellow)

so it's good to be here. Will be on the look out for other clios in my area from now on! :p:D

1.2 16v
Cheers Brian! Come to realise, the ammount of Accronyms used on here for car parts/car models/name etc.. is mind Boggling! still trying to decypher some posts haha :eek:

1.2 16v
Got some pictures of my trusty companion! This was after I washed and buffed it up, no wax just little bit of t-cut colour restorer ha.
anabaven.jpg

qugujabe.jpg

ara4aqu3.jpg

This picture actually make my headlights look semi-ok... They're actually so bad ya can't see through one of em nearly lol. Nvm! Cant wait to get this sorted, Tis' my first job on the list.