ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally i think i'm happy

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
.....with the ride height, cheers garry!
before
clio28033.jpg

after
0106_0002.jpg

0106_0007.jpg

0106_0004.jpg

0106_0003.jpg

0106_0006.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
look like 50's as thats what mines on and looks pretty much the same height wise

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
the tyres are 50's
cant remember what the vehicle height is, but the front coilys have 105mm exposed thread and the rear platforms 2mm of exposed thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks great.

loving the 'TROUBLE' stickers. :)

lexus lights are still a no-no for me though.

Works...kind of...
Sitting nicely, mate! :)

No idea why people put chrome lexarse lights on black cars, either black ones or smoked standard style lights would be better. But it's your car, and you shouldn't care what I think ;)

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
LOL the shites are on there 'cos one of my standards got cracked and auto art did me that set for £25 delivered!!
-its who you know!!

Valver..
ride height looks spot on m8..... but jesus thats a big old exhaust biggest i think ive even seen on a 172!!! :hail: :hail:

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
yeah, the exhaust is mahoosive LOL
i gotta adjust it slightly (big hammer), cos it knocks slightly now on the back axle

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Good work mate! I had to have my exhaust adjusted after lowering it on the GAZ kit lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
nice, that looks perfect wish mine was like that! not so keen on the lights though, ph2's nicer.

Disastra Coupe
Ooooohhhhh, makes me want to get started on my Phase 1 even more (not a 172 though sadly). I'm on a mission to get it sorted as much as I can for FCS lol! :clown:

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
cheers guys, i raised the back a bit for the pod on sunday
and i've yet to drop it back down again, will get round to it on saturday :sleepy:

"Navy" N17 TWO
She's sitting nicely :) guessing you're on FKs ?

ch!ppen said:
I'm on a mission to get it sorted as much as I can for FCS lol! :clown:

^^ Me too ;) - have a ferry to save up for and some ICE, no sign of my FKs yet :sleepy:

hows it handling now? did mine the other day and its a bit sketchy at the mo - have sorted it a bit by doing camber,tracking and adjusting air pressures in back tyres but still a bit shakey! gonna adjust the damping a bit again tomorrow to see if that sorts it - otherwise im off too see fred this weekend to see what he can suggest (other than lowering the rear to the deck!)

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
play with the damping, it takes a while to get it set nice. once you have it right you can then tweak it depending on what your doing

Megane Mk4
Very nice motor benji ... An excellent example of why the mk1 172's are THE best looking RS's :D

I want my old one back!! :cry:

Andi