ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally - Im going to be a RS owner!

Ultra Red Clio 197
Well after building the 182 Replica and owning it for 2ish years I am very pleased to finally be a few days away from being a Renault Sport owner!

My replica is sold and i'll hopefully have a 197 by friday evening! I cannot wait!

Looking forward to attending a few N Ireland meets during the summer! :)

Ultra Red Clio 197
thanks, its going to be a bit of a jump in comparison to the 1.2! I was out in two 197's yesterday - had really long test drives which was good so im quite sure its what I want.. I love the replica, but its time for something a bit more comfortable!

Cro

Meg'd r27
He's thinking your Rosseis's brother Ross, and don't listen to him he wants to drive a seat :rasp: . What colour you going for?

Ultra Red Clio 197
thats what I was thinking cro, sure Ross got rid of that this time last year! Actually going for same colour as Ross's - the Ultra Red.. Never thought I would want a red car and I had the choice of a 07 Black F1 or the 07 Red.. The black F1 was more expensive, double the miles and tatty inside whereas the Red has 20k on it was a grand cheaper and felt brand new.. Also didn't want to stretch myself financially so had to be sensible! Im very happy so the replica goes on Wednesday and i'll have the new car by thursday night/friday!

This was Ross's old car tho mine is just standard at the moment!
DSC_0005.gif

Last edited:
  Ultra Red Clio 197
Yeh its stunning! Ross made a good job of it! Only plans I have is to paint the wheels anthracite like my 182 wheels and maybe get spoiler eventually!

Does anyone know the best way of painting the Brembo calipers? I'd like them to be red instead of silver!

Last edited: