ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally in a 182! New member.

Hello all.
Yesterday I collected a LY182 which has been owned by several members in here over the years. It’s mileage is high and there are a couple of dings but not at all put off by that as it’s been looked after last couple years by previous.
I’ll be sticking some pictures up when the weather picks up but until then I have some forum searching to be getting on with! 😊

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
They're brilliant mate, you'll love it!

I've come from a DC5 and bar the massive steering wheel and terrible seats/seating position, they're fantastic.

Steering feel, handling and brake feel are as good as any car I've owned. They're small, light and nimble and imo, still powerful enough even in this day and age.

They're brilliant mate, you'll love it!

I've come from a DC5 and bar the massive steering wheel and terrible seats/seating position, they're fantastic.

Steering feel, handling and brake feel are as good as any car I've owned. They're small, light and nimble and imo, still powerful enough even in this day and age.
Have only been behind the wheel for an hour or so in total and already I make you right! Can tell already I’m gona get on with the car, and I recall a friend who had ph2 albeit nothing fruity and the steering wheel on that always made my eyes water a little 😅

Right place for a pic? Not sure but here it is anyway. The Mini (now owned by a close pal) made way for the 182. Stating the obvious I know, but they really are hilariously small 😆

Attachments

• 6E779711-D99C-41F8-B843-5539BBBA07F5.jpeg
    6E779711-D99C-41F8-B843-5539BBBA07F5.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
*Noob alert*
Which tab do I use so my images appears in the message rather than as an attachment?! Thanks in advance :D

5B109FFF-9644-4FC0-919C-E155675E4D28.jpeg

Been a couple of weeks mooching round in this and it’s actually better than I expected in many ways!

What sounded like a loose bearing (rear) appears to be exactly that. I’m guessing it’s just easier and likely to be better value to buy discs with a hub already in place so I’ve got some internetting to do.

Should anybody have one lying around and are selling do let me know though :)