ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally its here - Nokia N9

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I currently have a Nokia X6 and its absolute pants. 2nd version I've had as first was cosmetically damaged, and I spent 2 days without any reception due to it being so poor. Contract is up in the next couple of months, think I'm going to Samsung as will never have another Nokia again!

SLK 350
http://thisismynext.com/2011/10/20/nokia-n9-review/

W
hat the f**k were they thinking going with windows! Idiots. I'd have that tomorrow if i knew it had support.

It's Meego, not Windows... :nono:

The N9 is about 12 months behind the competition, it's going to sell about 7 units worldwide.

The biggest mistake they've made was releasing the N8 with Symbian, if it had been Android or WP7 they'd have sold them by the bucket - I'd have had one just for the camera!

It'd be interesting if Nokia and HTC bought WebOS and did it the justice it deserves.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
sadly its not going to be sold in the UK which is a real shame.

looks great and id love to get one

im sure i will get shot down but the multi tasking on my n900 blows any other phone away

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You can get one if you know how.

N900 is still massively flawed. Will it run this build of meego?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
how?

why is it flawed? i use it every single day without a single problem, granted there are no updates for it but so what.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
1. It's gigantic (yours is even worse(
2. The screen is rubbish by today's standards
3. No support
4. Keyboard is horrendous

nokia tend to look good fresh out of the box but build quality of nokia's is shockingly bad now, they used to be bomb proof my last one was a n97 and it was just cheap and nasty and dropped to bits after 6 month i was gutted as it was a 24 month contract, tbh i cant fault the iphone 4 ive dropped it a couple of times and luckily enough its just about unmarked and the app store is unrivalled really, compared to the shocking apps on ovi store

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Read it again, and then once more... nope, still not reading it any other way than "what the fk were they thinking going with Windows!"

I'll put you in the box marked "doesn't read threads before he posts"

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
1. It's gigantic (yours is even worse(
2. The screen is rubbish by today's standards
3. No support
4. Keyboard is horrendous

size isnt everything ;)

my screen is fine, dont forget its a year or two old now.

indeed no support

love the keyboard and so do many others