ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally lowered and just cleaned

black ph2 172
finally got round to fitting my apex springs last week and i think they are awesome, dont know what people keep going on about. anyway just cleaned and thought i better put up some pics. what do yous think.:D

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

RS 172+
Looks really nice :approve:

Someone said splitter? I'm thinking about it but am a little nervous about how low the front is gonna get... you going for it?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Stunning, good to see one with the standard wheels.

I really like that.

TTRS & V50
Sits spot on and cars spanking, quality mate.

To be fair mate, the springs are harsh as fook. Had them on for 7 months i think and now have coilovers which are sitting lower than the apex sat and its soo much more comfortable.

black ph2 172
i actually like the ride of the apex i dont think its too hard, its about what i was expecting, i just like the look and also the flat cornering im about 10mph quicker on the corners to standered, i will be getting a splitter but paranoid i will crack in stright away. might just go for the cheap megane whale dick as they are only a fiver, no worrys then. lol

120d M Sport
Dont get the whale dong, if you want a Meggy splitter go for one off the MK1 PH2 thats slimmer and resembles the cup splitter

alien green rs133
find a clio mk3 dynamique splitter in a scrap yard snap tags off and fit looks lurvly

heres the mk3 splitter now on -karl-'s ph1
18189064a8032565884o.jpg

or the ghetto rubber pipe cup splitter :D

18189064a10106337256o.jpg

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
car looks sweet!! i have a black 172 and now im gettin some apex, perfect ride height!

172 cup 10/04/10>
was helpful to me! was waiting till wednesday to order some ktr coilovers but now had to resort to some springs at ktec are out of stock till mid november and im impatient lol!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
well this has helped me, i think i buy some apex till i can be arsed to buy coilies..

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Really helped me aswel as i have a black ph2 172 and watned to see one with apex lol. Someone else may have this problem.