ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally, my new car...mod suggestions please?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Will be insured in two weeks time :approve:

Mods planned so far by me are;

1. Clean it

What else should/could I do?

Oh yeah, trailer not included LOL

100_2901.jpg

100_2907.jpg

100_2903.jpg

Best thing about it is I can practice my left foot braking without having to worry about a clutch.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha ha...I'm getting all that crap out first!

My old man was a heavy smoker too, and the whole interior is one big ashtray :dead:

Needs a proper valet inside and out.

M

mini-valver

4 bar fuel pressure regulator and 3 litre cams, weld the diff and you're away!

Shed.
you should modify it by removing the engine, and the putting it in a renault five.

then sell the car and win $$$ by racing the new renault five in street races like in the fast and the furious.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
People will think your old bill driving that lol

Leave it standard, buy a cheap track car then use that to tow it to and from trackdays :D

It depends on what you want really.
Remove the wood, de badge it, maybe some mv6 alloys (I think thats what they're called, the later ones)

Lionel Richie
fit discreet blue flashing lights behind the front grille, then you can go anywhere you want without getting stuck in traffic

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
People will think your old bill driving that lol

Leave it standard, turn your 172 Cup into a total sl@g of a track car then use that to tow it to and from trackdays :D

You've read my mind.

Not really planning on modding the Omega in any way at all...it's just a free hack to keep the miles off my Cup which is very old now, almost on 92k.

Can anyone say if swapping to a manual box is easy, difficult, or impossible?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
leave it Auto! much better for a big old cruiser like that.

Also, yes, stick some blue strobes behind the front grill, then go and harass your friends...