ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally pics!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Nothing much to do so i thought id put up some pictures of my car,
These are a few pics of when i first got it, lowered 30mm and backbox already fitted,
DSC00033.jpg
DSC00034.jpg
DSC00036.jpg
DSC00038.jpg
Then a couple of minor changes like new grille and badges sprayed black
DSC00075.jpg
DSC00111.jpg
Then i was alloy hunting and found quite a bargain on ebay and they suit it quite well
DSC00089.jpg
Not me pulling the cheesy by the way
DSC00090.jpg
Then i had a little accident but now, i got the front bumper smoothed and purchased a sport rear bumper but then a week later and it was back in my hands again and the new splitter was fitted,
DSC00203.jpg
DSC00204.jpg
DSC00207.jpg
DSC00208.jpg
finnaly got my sideskirts on and coilys fitted yesterday, here are the results ;)
here is the comparison with rear springs,
rear.jpg

front done but back end the same,
low3.jpg

low4.jpg

everything done,
low1.jpg

low2.jpg

low6.jpg

low5.jpg

but the back is slightly higher now arches where rubbing on the tyres so need to go to somewhere to get them grinded or something, but doesnt seem as low as i would like, i want to go lower ;)

Renault Clio RS 182
looks good, not sure on the height though!! do yer not have speed bumps in hull?!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
why did you take the sport grill off and put the honeycomb one back on ??

sport one looks alot better imo!

But nice car in general, bit to low for my likeing.

But ever man to there own taste. Well done!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I took the grille of cause i had an accident and it smashed up, lol yeh there are quite alot of speedbumps i just go slow and it scrapes a little ;)

Nimbus 197
Silvertec's??? n Rs Grille Back..... also tad Higher.. Tooo Loooow for me... Buy Nice Tidy Motor

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i like the front bumper, looks different,

i think the hight is sexy,

dont like the exhaust tho,

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im trying to decide if i like that splitter or not! i think it looks awesome in some pics and not in others!

front bumper looks awesome just needs fog lights fitted (assuming u smashed them too?)

Static Low
Quite like the smoothed bumper mate.

Not a fan of the front splitter though & id personally lose the tints.

:)