ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally some picks of my 200

Merc
quick pic :)
13032010023.jpg

Nice mate :)

Nice to see more clio sports around Gib, today I spotted another 200, three now in total.

Devfuse; Car looks mint. Please PM me when you come to sell it as I only live 2 hours away, am I f**k being ripped off over here :)

How much does it cost to get plates changed in Gib ? Is it through the Dvla ?

182+1.5DCI+S2000
Devfuse; Car looks mint. Please PM me when you come to sell it as I only live 2 hours away, am I f**k being ripped off over here :)

How much does it cost to get plates changed in Gib ? Is it through the Dvla ?

Hey around £500 to import they go off the mileage/age ...ect. You just give them your log book and they give you a new one just need todo a MOT right after the import slap on the new plates and thats it.
I will let you know if i ever want to sell it.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Were the pics taken up at Windy Hill or down at Europa Point? Brick work looks too new unless they were taken near the Mosque. If so that part looks cleaned up since i was last there

182+1.5DCI+S2000
Were the pics taken up at Windy Hill or down at Europa Point? Brick work looks too new unless they were taken near the Mosque. If so that part looks cleaned up since i was last there

Its up at windmill hill road (google maps) then under the bridge near the massive car park at the top.

Merc
Its up at windmill hill road (google maps) then under the bridge near the massive car park at the top.

As devfuse says its just above the buffadero parking. Suppose you were stationed here before? I work for the 642 if you came across them on your time here.

Oh and the bricks look clean because they refurbished that area and local clubs are now located there ;)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
been drafted there twice first time down at Rosia Bay second time up at Middle Hill so have been around most bits of the rock that even tourists don't see ;)

Merc
been drafted there twice first time down at Rosia Bay second time up at Middle Hill so have been around most bits of the rock that even tourists don't see ;)

Nice, must have been a good time ago as Middle Hill is now owned by the local Government, and was a while ago since that place was operational. Still got Rock Gun though. Too many changes to list.

Gib is an easy/holiday posting for you guys ;)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Nice in the summer however bloody wet in the winter it just never stops raining, Queen Street usually flooded out. Lots of historical stuff on the rock that wasn't open to the public hopefully as it's handed back someone will revamp the buildings and the guns along the top.

Merc
Nice in the summer however bloody wet in the winter it just never stops raining, Queen Street usually flooded out. Lots of historical stuff on the rock that wasn't open to the public hopefully as it's handed back someone will revamp the buildings and the guns along the top.

No idea of were Queen Street is :/ but ye we get some areas flooded in winter, all good fun! Some stuff has always been available to the public i.e. Tunnel tours but not many people know about it. The gun at O'haras Battery is now open to the public and they also opened the World War II Tunnels. Amazingly interesting history in this place, sadly not even locals are aware of it.