ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally washed the Steed.

Clio 172
Well I've owned my 172 for a few weeks now and today was the first chance I've had to give it a good clean, I used the maguiars 3 step (paint cleanser, polish and wax.)

All I've really done to it since owning it is tidy it up as well as upgrading all the bulbs. I really need to restore the headlights as they are terrible at the moment!

It came out pretty decently I think!

aza8a3yv.jpg
e7u2u9ut.jpg
apamaba2.jpg
genuvu2e.jpg

Clio 172
looks lovely in the sun mate , needs some tyre shine though ;)

Haha! I know mate. I'm kind of disappointed in myself for not going to buy it after it was clean but my excuse is it's winter and it's probably going to be dirty tomorrow!

RB Clio 182
Never seen a monaco on 182 wheels before, it looks great in the last pic, although as already stated it would look great with tyre shine and plastics treated/painted.

Clio 172
Never seen a monaco on 182 wheels before, it looks great in the last pic, although as already stated it would look great with tyre shine and plastics treated/painted.

Yeah I will be getting the plastics sorted with something or other, I used to use this stuff on my old 1.8 Sri for all the plastics but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me!

RB Clio 182
Yeah I will be getting the plastics sorted with something or other, I used to use this stuff on my old 1.8 Sri for all the plastics but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me!

This is supposed to be very good and doesnt wash off like most other products...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gtechniq-...ssories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item3a7e7cee29

I did my fog surrounds, both grills, rear bumper insert and exhaust surrounds gloss black which is one of the best mods i have done aesthetically...

97bbed67-a1eb-4d87-9ea7-323d507e9c2a_zps1758989f.jpg