ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finding CSS within a wordpress page

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Hi, quick one

I can find all the CSS for the main theme page that I've added content and added. Ive now added new pages to the site and within those pages I've added text and media but I wish to arrange some of the media and layout. I can't find a way to access the CSS for the content I've written...is this because I've just free typed and added media? Is is possible to edit the CSS for free content added?

The media shouldn't need CSS to arrange it. Click the image and choose left/right align etc.

If you really want to create some CSS styling, the easiest way is to edit the default style.css file. You'll also want to view your page content in 'text' view to add some div or class styling.

E.g

The page:

<p class="test">my text</p>

The css:

.test { color: #404040; }

The other option is, if you're only needing a very small amount of styling for one page, is to do it within the text.

E.g

<p style="color: #404040">my text</p>

No need for the CSS sheet.

I'm on my phone, so not 100% sure if the above is spot on.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Cheers! I've managed to work certain areas, I was trying to do it in visual rather than text with basic code

I'm still s**t at it lol