ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finished!!! black and white content :P

Clio GT 1.6
Well im pleased to say my car is finished i have acheived everything i wanted and more and im very happy with how she stands. Recent changes are i kurbed an alloy so had passenger side refurbed today :p also got a new headunit the sony cdx-gt828u very cool i must say just waiting for the flash drive i have orderd also had a brand new standard set of headlights fitted someone i know wanted my xenons for a silly price so i could not say no new ones are fitted with led sidelights and philips blue vision bulbs chrome indicators and osram nightbreaker fogs Let me know what you think :D

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

I know my ktec stealth isnt the stealth but i cannot get it any higher i actually had to lower it a bit because it was rattling on a bit of metal haha so if anyone has any ideas im all ears but i have had all new brackets fitted with the bodge job in the guide section done but im not too fussed as its black you cant see it to bad and it sounds too nice lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I love it, perfect mods imo without spending stupid ammounts :) You will never be finished though, there is always something you will want for it! :(

MG ZR 160 VVC
perfect, thats how it should be done :)

although (imo) I think it could do with a megane splitter and maybe a 3/4 front plate?

Clio GT 1.6
Thanks for the comments peeps really appreciated :D im glad everyone likes what they see. I do really want a 3/4 front plate but i will get pulled over straight away and as i have already been pulled for french plates in the past i dont want to run the risk :( maybe get one for shows though as i can make it myself at work :p

Renault Clio
I like it a lot, mainly because of how simple it is. I don't like it when people paint the wheel diamonds though, I'd like the wheels a lot more if the diamonds were white. Also get a meggy splitter on there!

Bumder With A Buffer
Your not from Suffolk are you?? More importantly Needham Market??? SOre one exactly the same as this in Needham YEsterday morning.

Clio GT 1.6
I'm a stow boy :) u turned down kingsmill down past elton house in front of me (I was heading from Stow way obviously!) il give u a flash next time I see you! :)

Ahh yes stow boy hey. Yea was going to local body shop to get my wheel refurbed lol ok dude nice one :) maybe you could take me for a spin to haha want to get a 172 in the next year or so :p

Clio 1.6 16V
Well im pleased to say my car is finished i have acheived everything i wanted and more and im very happy with how she stands. Recent changes are i kurbed an alloy so had passenger side refurbed today :tongueout: also got a new headunit the sony cdx-gt828u very cool i must say just waiting for the flash drive i have orderd also had a brand new standard set of headlights fitted someone i know wanted my xenons for a silly price so i could not say no new ones are fitted with led sidelights and philips blue vision bulbs chrome indicators and osram nightbreaker fogs Let me know what you think :smiley:

View attachment 577465

View attachment 577466

View attachment 577467

View attachment 577468

View attachment 577469

View attachment 577470

View attachment 577471

View attachment 577472

View attachment 577473

View attachment 577474

I know my ktec stealth isnt the stealth but i cannot get it any higher i actually had to lower it a bit because it was rattling on a bit of metal haha so if anyone has any ideas im all ears but i have had all new brackets fitted with the bodge job in the guide section done but im not too fussed as its black you cant see it to bad and it sounds too nice lol

How much low was that ?