ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finished finaly

1.4 16v Clio sport
e7abd0a1.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
Finished what? ... I don't get it, apart from the fact you should change your rear lights ;)

1.4 16v Clio sport
Finnally got it done , been lowered , had the alloys painted White , two White stripes , tinted windows , K&N panel filter , four new tires :)

200 FF Storm Grey
I reckon strips would look better stopping around the reg plate mate, like on the RB 182's

RB 182 Gordini
I agree with Cunney! I think loose the stripes as they only belong on the RB182. Good job on the wheels though. Did you do them yourself?

How much BHP did the go faster stripes add?

Like the white alloys on blue combo, looks good...

Lights and stripes bring it down massively for me but if you like it, as they say, that all that matters.

I reckon strips would look better in the bin with the tints and rear lights.

i agree with matt!!! they look like those s**t stripes you get on the new fiat punto!!

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 182
Im not a fan of the stripes or the wheel colour I'm afraid - I just don't think the White goes well with that blue

S4 Avant
Hate it when you park up 10 minutes before the white line painters arrive. The could ask you to move, but they never do. They just go straight over, painting lines over all that lies in their path :dapprove:

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I really dnt get y people just write stupid immature comments... If u dnt like it you really dnt need to rub it in the lads face! It's his car if he enjoys it let him enjoy it!
It looks nice mate White and blue looks good and I think the tints make the car!

I really dnt get y people just write stupid immature comments... If u dnt like it you really dnt need to rub it in the lads face! It's his car if he enjoys it let him enjoy it!
It looks nice mate White and blue looks good and I think the tints make the car!

I really don't get why people write like they're stupid. But there we go.

He posted pictures, he's going to get opinions.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wow, irony came strong with this one.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Haha I cnt spell!! Was just putting over tho that this lad has done his car and tbf there ent one nice comment on here! Cnt be very nice wen he looks at it can it!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
That is what he risks if he puts pictures up. If he wants nice comments he should go to halfords car park in an evening.

Listerine & Poledo

nuffin rong wiv stwipes

Haha I cnt spell!! Was just putting over tho that this lad has done his car and tbf there ent one nice comment on here! Cnt be very nice wen he looks at it can it!

Then don't post on a public forum.... Shall we all reply how much we love it when that's not actually true?

It's not that it's a bad car per se, just no thought has gone in to it. It has smoked indicators and bright white wheels, it doesn't make any sense.