ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Firefox + Google

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, one of the most useful things I loved in Firefox was I could highlight something, right click and the option to google it came up and opened in a new web browser.

I must have installed something to do with Ask, And now the "google" option has been replaced with "ask" which is useless.

How can I get google back?

Theres also a toolbar in top corner for ask, I've uninstalled this but its still there?

thanks

1.5dci
at the left hand side of the text box click the little arrow in down, then select google, you might also need to go into manage search engines and click google and then move up until it's in the top slot. make sure the google icon is in the picture to the left of the text box then you'll have the google option in the right click menu instead of the ask option

Nissan Jewk
Another google/firefox issue, how do you turn on suggested searches? I had it before the most recent FF release, but now nothing?