ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

firm brake pedal, pedal inconsistent feel. possible servo pipe ?

Clio 182 ff
my 182 started having moments when the brake pedal would become firmer than normal, and also the drivers side front calliper was slightly sticking, so i took it to my mechanic who found one of the slider pins on the driver side calliper was sticking. he cleaned up both front callipers and now no brakes sticking but the firm pedal feel remains. there seems to be full power in my brakes but every time i press them they feel different, sometimes they are normal with a bit of travel then progressive, then other times there is no travel and just a firm feel as if I've pumped them a few times. i've had a look through the forum and found similar issues with people mentioning the pipe coming from the servo with the one way valve, problem is i have searched all over with no luck finding the pipe for sale. does anyone know a part number for renault direct or where else i can get one. thanks