ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First ever attempt at Wedding Photos

Fiat Panda 100hp
Good shots, although could have done with getting a little closer on the bride and groom shots, or a tighter crop maybe?

What camera was your old man using?

- Ben

Good shots, although could have done with getting a little closer on the bride and groom shots, or a tighter crop maybe?

What camera was your old man using?

- Ben

I would have cropped them but he asked me to upload them in full size. Couldn't stand closer as there were like 7 other people taking pictures, in hindsight, the 55-200 would have been a good idea.

Canon EOS 450, I took a few on it. Didn't like using it, felt wrong lol.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Was their no official tog then? Or was that your Dad? I wouldn't like 7 people stood in front of me taking pictures.

Yeah Canon's do feel weird compared to Nikon's and visa versa I guess.

Nah the "official tog" was my dad. However there were all the family people getting involved with point and shoots. Then me & the bride's dad also had a DSLR along with, for backups to the "official shots" so to speak.
It wasn't an expensive wedding, registry office, meal at the pub after was fish and chips lol. Was different to say the least.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Lol oh fair enough. Battle of the SLR's by the sounds of it lol. All good experience though.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I've got my 1st coming up in Oct, and I've got the added pressure of being the official tog. And I've never done sometime like that where I'm the supporting tog. nerve So racking to say the least! Do you get people moaning at you?

I've got my 1st coming up in Oct, and I've got the added pressure of being the official tog. And I've never done sometime like that where I'm the supporting tog. nerve So racking to say the least! Do you get people moaning at you?

Only the odd few. As in the handful of gobby people that you always get at an event like a wedding. See if you can tag along to another wedding or a wedding of a friend and shoot?