ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First modified mk3???

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  BMW 330D
OMG :dead: :dapprove: .

That looks absolutely awful!.
I like the wheels but the car has been overmodified no wonder theyre selling it!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Sport 1.4 16v
Haha pretty weird looking mate but you may well be right it prob is the first.

Did you get my email?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yuk.

Some dealer had already modified one of theirs I think? I remember seeing the pics.

I think that ad lies as well - they don't look like JL w3's to me...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTF is that?! omg waht have they done?

poor job and the wheels are poo, should have got team dynamics drifts instead!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Sport 1.4 16v
That is a poor example of a mk 3 though. I hated it at first but now i think the 197 looks far better than my mk 2 ph2

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Chocolate Bar™
That mesh reminds me of one of those things u had when u were little which you used to push you face into and it used to make an imprint of it on the otherside

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Now that has made a car that is already ugly, look 100 times worse! Who in their right mind would buy that??? :dead:

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i live in yeovil and i see this kid everywere...i was out wednesday nite when he overtook me. Im pretty sure he used to have it without the bodykit...just the wheels. it did look quite smart then. I have to agree though, its shockingly ugly. I dont know how he can afford it though, he doesnt look much older than 18. :dead:

Trader Rating - 75%
6   2   0
  S13
Saw this on my way back from Newquay this summer in a service station I think. It is a fairly young lad who's driving it if it is the same car.