jenic ClioSport Club Member Jan 27, 2010 #1 My mums car when registered on 12th March 2007. Whats the earliest I can take it in for its MOT, can I take it in during the 2nd half of Feb like I would a normal MOT? Cheers Mike
My mums car when registered on 12th March 2007. Whats the earliest I can take it in for its MOT, can I take it in during the 2nd half of Feb like I would a normal MOT? Cheers Mike
jenic ClioSport Club Member Jan 27, 2010 #3 So anytime up to 12th March, and is it just valid for 1 year? I cant do it on say 25th Feb with an expiry of 12th March 2010 like a regular MOT.
So anytime up to 12th March, and is it just valid for 1 year? I cant do it on say 25th Feb with an expiry of 12th March 2010 like a regular MOT.
J James.f Car Astra 1.9Cdti SRi Jan 27, 2010 #4 is it like a normal mot situation? so if its 12/3/10 then the earliest you can do it is 13/2/10 right?
is it like a normal mot situation? so if its 12/3/10 then the earliest you can do it is 13/2/10 right?