ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First phone contract-help

don't
right

time to finally get off pay as you go

looking to get a contract and nice new phone, 6230i at the moment

looking at maybe the N73 on O2

dont want to spend over £25 a month so was looking at that one, but they want £60 for the phone on that one

as a new customer, do i have any chance of haggling a better deal or a free phone out of them

or have i not got a hope in hell

clio 16v
right

time to finally get off pay as you go

looking to get a contract and nice new phone, 6230i at the moment

looking at maybe the N73 on O2

dont want to spend over £25 a month so was looking at that one, but they want £60 for the phone on that one

as a new customer, do i have any chance of haggling a better deal or a free phone out of them

or have i not got a hope in hell

If you get the £35 package phone is free (scroll down page)

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/o2-nokia-n73-2.html#MobilePhoneTariffs

or phone is free with orange for any monthly package

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/orange-nokia-n73.html#MobilePhoneTariffs

Fiat Panda 100hp
go into phones for you, and they will do you a good deal, I went in, got a k800i,1000 mins 800txt and a bunch of other stuff, free insurance etc. £22/month for the 1st 6, then after that I change to a lower tariff which is now 600 mins 300 txts and I pay £17/momth now, cnt beat it.

500bhp Scoob
go into phones for you, and they will do you a good deal, I went in, got a k800i,1000 mins 800txt and a bunch of other stuff, free insurance etc. £22/month for the 1st 6, then after that I change to a lower tariff which is now 600 mins 300 txts and I pay £17/momth now, cnt beat it.

f**k me, i wish i could get one that cheap, am after a k800 but no bugger wants to do me a deal!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I only deal with the main operators for many reasons, mainly hassle from them in the past.

If you want to go with Orange, go to the Orange shop or call the Orange sales line, I'd honestly aviod high-street shops like Phones4U, CarPhoneWarehouse etc etc.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I only deal with the main operators for many reasons, mainly hassle from them in the past.

If you want to go with Orange, go to the Orange shop or call the Orange sales line, I'd honestly aviod high-street shops like Phones4U, CarPhoneWarehouse etc etc.

Ive done ok by them, + if anything happens to my phone, I just go back in and get a new one. Suites me

I went with O2.... and im its like 50 quid a month... and then more after that if i go over my free stuff...

i dunno how much free stuff i get tho :S