ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of my 200 Cup

182 cup
Went to Oulton park this afternoon to watch my bro on a bike track day.

I havn't posted pics of my car up yet so decided to take a few pics of mine and Ashleigh's cars.

Comments welcome!

Mike

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks great in White. Would be the colour I would have (or that grey that Daniel had his in)

Was looking at the White 200 in Renault Watford last week, well specced but still £24k Eeek!

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Bog standard is 16k, add paint, recaros etc and it mounts up, anyone who pays 24k wants their head looking at

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice choice mate. Shame about the seats but great spec none the less.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There should be no wearing issue with the Recaros if you're careful. If you do have an issue, drive to the showroom and explain the problem with the seats. They will be replaced under warranty.

Outside of warranty, well you takes your chances. It's no big deal I just know I prefer sports style seats in a hot hatch.

182 cup
I have been on track with the standard sports seats and they are more than sufficient at supporting someone. I didn't like the recaros when I drove a demo car with them. I found them to be too firm and for someone with a big tex like me, quite unsupportive!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
On a Cup the Recaros are the only thing that makes the interior special, car looks nice though :D

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I was just watching and taking pics yesterday. I'm booked on track on 12th Oct

shexi shexi motor :) and a bargain if i dont say so myself :)

and also i may take the afternoon off work that day to come and spectate :)