ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Post

RenaultSport clio 18
Cracking car the 106 and if its in good nick then keep it. Don't compromise just for a change. Wait a while until you can get what you really want!

Snotter's
this car is fookin mint,its blue and has speedlines fitted.If i had the cash id buy it today,i cant understand why you want a 1.6 clio

106 GTi
Welcome to CS.

I would'nt be tempted to sell the Rallye unless your going for the 172 personally.

S2 Rallye
Looks like the 172 - I havent seen many for sale though.
I may hang on till the summer - get her through the mot with is due in feb and go from there, but she's up for sale now and if she does go sooner then I will hunt about - and I may have to bug you guys with questions (sorry!):S

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
6th one down on the first page looks good, 4,400 quid 26k miles, bloody bargin if nowts wrong with it

red as well :D

S2 Rallye
Humm I do like the Flame red one - but also I actually like the Yellow 1.6 looks very tidy.

What are they like on milleage? peugeots are not too good - looking at about 110k then new engine in - well for the 106's anyway.

lindsay S2 said:
Humm I do like the Flame red one - but also I actually like the Yellow 1.6 looks very tidy.

hello.

the yellow "1.6 16v" advert is using pictures of a yellow 182. They are not pictures of the 1.6 clio.

CLICK

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Welcome Lindsay, if you like yellow Clio's I know a gentleman garage owner who's selling one. A 172 and with a newish engine. It's down in Devon, in Exmouth. Hope it's still for sale after telling you all this!

Rob669

R27 - 77/500
sorry for the hijack but i have a rallye too.

wanna get a cup early next year so if you know anyone after a nice rallye.

car_009.jpg

car_008.jpg

car_020.jpg

:D :D

R27 - 77/500
yea i was thinking that a few are up for sale at mo. not a great time to sell. not in a major rush though. yea its for sale on there, bout half way down, user is dan_85. :) will bump urs but ur already at the top.lol