ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First proper polish of the year

Renaultsport Clio 182
Ok so im reasonably new on here and i hope this posting images thing works but here goes. Cleaned my 182 at the weekend and the weather held out long enough for me to get it polished, so i took some pics and here they are.

At the moment im using Megs NXT wash, drying it off with a Megs water magnet (love those things) and then 3 Stage Paint repair, polsih and wax.

Comments please

DSCF0736.jpg

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0738.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

DSCF0740.jpg

DSCF0741.jpg

DSCF0742.jpg

DSCF0735.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 182
cheers guys, any other suggestions on what to use, the 3 stage takes bloody ages!!

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks lovely and clean. I use Autoglym SRP (super resin polish), along with Collinites 476 wax. That combo always gives a great, wet, glossy look.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
im hoping its your eyes, the light and/or my shadow???

it does look slightly different, but tbh the majority do! mines a really good colour match but the front wings, skirts, and back bumper seem to be a slightly different shade, im guessing its because they are plastic and not metal like the body/doors? or something like that, they look the same from most angles but different from others lol