ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fisher Price - Milltek + New mods + Detail

A silver one
really like the miltek, if i didnt get the btb then this was my second choice as it works off a similar design to the btb and imo is the best design for the clio :D

what design is that makaveli?

what are the tailpipes on the miltek like? round or slighty slash cut?

VRS
really like the miltek, if i didnt get the btb then this was my second choice as it works off a similar design to the btb and imo is the best design for the clio :D

what design is that makaveli?

what are the tailpipes on the miltek like? round or slighty slash cut?

miltek have rolled pipes and the btb is slash cut :D

they both have a similar twin silencer design which imo is best :D

Last edited:
Hip Hip... Hooray...

OK! So Chris, name all the mods you've done to your car with relevant pics for each one. K thnx :coffee:

lol whats up with it? I should probabaly PM you this so i don't fill this thread full of macintosh gobble. I downloaded Safari 3 Beta and it made my msn mac crash every time I went to close a confo window :( Now back on Safari 2.

Added! :approve:

tez mate, once is fine, twice ok, three times is just enjoying yourself ;)

(above comment not aimed at any car or person, just he says it way to much, ie has it on copy and paste ;))

jamie

TeZ

Non RS : (
yep on my desktop ready LMAO, i only say it when jaie is around lol, i dont ever mean it