ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fisher Price - Milltek + New mods + Detail

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A few new mods for your approval...;)

It's coming together nicely for FCS now.

Milltek was fitted expertly by Adam and myself. The Milltek went on in about 45 minutes, but getting the old system off...f*ck me, it took us about 3 hours and a lot a swearing!!

Overall, i'm made up with the system, it sounds awesome with the Yozza decat too:evil:

Cheers again for the help Adam.:approve:

The other mods are a bit smaller but i like them. Renaultsport tax disc holder and new-style Renaultsport badges were added.

The car was then treated to Gold Class wash, dried with an XL microfibre and EGP'd. Then i used P21s to finish.:D

Cheers

Chris

agh!...click for full res.

DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0006-3.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010-3.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

80MPG BEEZA
i really like this car but im starting to go off it now for some reason??? meh its a sunday

mark i need to get some more bits done as well lad, will PM you later

chris, love it, mini meet soon lad, next wk if your free?

get the damn sensor cleaned btw!!

jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

jamie

ffs!! you're as bad as Rich!! :rasp:

aye, mini-meet next weekend? me and the boy Andrew are thinking of meeting soon, so you could join us?

Clio
such a good looking car, think it deserves a better owner tbh chris.... lol jokes aside milltek looks sweet dude and car is gonna look sick for FCS ;) x

MINI Cooper S
Thats gorgeous! Just tops it off nicely. Top job mate, imo the nicest 182 ive seen. Truly fantastic!

jamie

ffs!! you're as bad as Rich!! :rasp:

aye, mini-meet next weekend? me and the boy Andrew are thinking of meeting soon, so you could join us?

sounds like a plan batman!

workin till half 6! so if u wanna pop round after then? tht ur new house in pics? or ur mams?

Immi you up for a meet, havent seen you in time lad

jamie