ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fit better light / rain sensor?

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to fit better light /rain sensors on a 172. The original aren't that bad but I'd love them to be more responsive. Thanks.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
The megane mk3 auto wipers are leagues ahead of the clio mk2, but no idea if its the sensor or programming, and no idea if any parts will work

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
I'd try gel pack first then, good chance it wasn't changed with the windscreen or ended up with bubbles in it, although I've not done it myself so not the best person to help. Guide here: https://cliosport.net/threads/auto-wipers-pissing-you-off.284045/
Photos are long gone but seems pretty easy to do yourself.
Thanks a lot, I'll try that! But just to be clear, my auto lights work fine, they just take some time to turn on and off in tunnels and the wipers often need some help in light rain. I was wondering if they were like this new and if it's possible to fit some more modern ones.