ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fited sparcos

Clio RS
William-060324151646.JPG

William-060324151655.JPG

William-060324151703.JPG

William-060324151711.JPG

im sorry my car is much dirty :)

Half stripped mk2 172
william... said:
Dont look on the cage, :headno:

look on the seats :D

The cage is by wichers.

Sorry mate but couldnt help notice the cage, seats look great, i got a pair of cobra suzukas in mine and you will love them, cos i did!!

Vince

Clio RS
Loony said:
looks good :) next get yourself a decent steering wheel and get rid of the bus one thats in there at the moment ;)

I cant :banghead:

In germany it is absolute illegal to rebuild the origional 2 step airbag and fit an sport stearing weel.

buy the way, its illegal to fit this seats too. im a criminal:cry:

manji i've whriten you an email to your adress. My PM Folder is also emty :)

now i saving money for my 172 engin :)

Looking for a ph-quick...
Middo said:
i know :dapprove:

I'd be inclined to tell her to politely 'b****cks' mate! My girfriend moaned when i put buckets in my car turns out i didnt like them anyway so she got lucky lol!

Clio 182 liquid yellow
Nice to see your seats fitted. Love'em a lot. And fortunately I'll see them in a few weeks and can take a closer look on them.
*thumbsup*

1.2 clio grande + 172bhp
Where did you get the seat runners from? Got a couple of cobra bucket seats for my clio but no runners. dropping a 172 engine in is hard work i had to swap all the dash loom over on mine

Clio RS
ShaunG said:
Where did you get the seat runners from? Got a couple of cobra bucket seats for my clio but no runners. dropping a 172 engine in is hard work i had to swap all the dash loom over on mine

from wichers too.

Chocolate Bar™
AmirClio said:
I'd be inclined to tell her to politely 'b****cks' mate! My girfriend moaned when i put buckets in my car turns out i didnt like them anyway so she got lucky lol!

lol i cant she lets me do absolutly anything to my car, and spend as much money as i want on it, thats the only thing she puts her foot down on incase we have passengers. Managed to convince her on a clip in clip out one though ;)

Valver..
lovin that mate they comfortable... my mate had a set a sparco's and like after a hour of bein in them.. all i wanted to do was get out of em!!! :D