ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted my new roll cage *pics*

Yozza'd Titanium 182
cheers mate, you got rid of your one yet? no people cant and won't be sat in the back. colour coded cup spoiler a and 172 rear bumper is next, front end is being dropped by 35 on sat, but i want 60mm on the back

Clio 172 mk2
If you like it then that's cool but personally I think it looks out of place in a car with the original interior still in place. It makes it look like you're transporting some pipes back from B&Q imo.

lol

Rear seats definately have to go along with the original fronts..buckets needed and full harnesses to pull it off

Ph1 172 + Combo van
imo it looks ridiculous with the rear seats in. get an angle grinder to the bolts that you rounded off! stripped it will look better

do you know what drilling out means lol?

you use a smaller drillbit than the width of the bolt, and go down the center of it.....you DONT use a big one thats bigger, or it will f**k everything up

Yozza'd Titanium 182
do you know what drilling out means lol?

you use a smaller drillbit than the width of the bolt, and go down the center of it.....you DONT use a big one thats bigger, or it will f**k everything up

o

will u help me?

Writen off dci 100
drill and tap the hole and instert a 8mm(whatever size it is) helicoil which basically repairs the thread but if its only really thin metal it might not work