ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting front Fog Lights

Hi, I am considering purchasing the Renault Fog Light kit but am not prepaired to pay Renault to fit it (too expensive!!). I am confident in mounting the lights in the front bumper, but what is involved in wiring the lights up? Am I right in thinking that the kit comes with a replacement indicator stalk?

Cheers.

The kit does come with a replacement indicator stalk or u can purchase the fog lights from renault on there own and wire them to a switch

My clio came with no Fogs either... I think it makes the look of the car much nicer and so i gots some about a year ago...

BUT... There was a prob... All the wiring was messed around and even my mate who works for Renault had issues with fitting fog lights to not only my car but others that have come into Renault before...

He did it in the end but the only downside is, is that when i have my front fogs on my rear one is on to... (removel of bulb in the summer, lol) :cry:

It might have been my car that is a bock, lol... But just saying... Mine is a V plate btw... Dunno if that would make any difference ?

Good luck though, and make sure you post how it went, lol... :oops: