D DieHard Oct 21, 2005 #1 Hi guys, looking fo a little advice from the experts in here.... I am about to fit a replacement head unit to a 182 and just wanted to check if I need to disconnect the battery during the change ? Also, is the alarm likely to go off when taking out the old head unit ? Many thanks DH
Hi guys, looking fo a little advice from the experts in here.... I am about to fit a replacement head unit to a 182 and just wanted to check if I need to disconnect the battery during the change ? Also, is the alarm likely to go off when taking out the old head unit ? Many thanks DH
Bryan Oct 21, 2005 #2 no you don't need to disconnect the battery no the alarm won't go off i've no idea why you think this? :S
no you don't need to disconnect the battery no the alarm won't go off i've no idea why you think this? :S