ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting rear springs help

Civic Type -R FN2
im trying to get the bolt to release the springs out from the shock on the back but its so tight and i can move it but its not getting looser? is this right or am i doing something wrong?

Lionel Richie
you not had your weetabix today? ;) ave it son!!

Brute force, or an impact gun

lefty loosy, righty tighty

RB 182 Cup
didnt want to start my own thread on this, but got my springs today and my brothers coming home this week to fit my springs and cant wait to fit them. For the rear it looks like jack the rear up, undo 1 bolt on the bottom of the shock, pull out the old spring, put the new 1 in, get somebody to hold up the swing arm thingy up so i can put the bolt back in? is it that easy? fancey doing the rear myself for experiance and to save time :D

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
didnt want to start my own thread on this, but got my springs today and my brothers coming home this week to fit my springs and cant wait to fit them. For the rear it looks like jack the rear up, undo 1 bolt on the bottom of the shock, pull out the old spring, put the new 1 in, get somebody to hold up the swing arm thingy up so i can put the bolt back in? is it that easy? fancey doing the rear myself for experiance and to save time :D

Yep.