Matt_Clio172 Car Clio Sport 172 Jan 10, 2008 #1 How do you go about fitting them? I have heard they are fidly but I have never had to change any bulbs yet. Anyone can give a short little guide?
How do you go about fitting them? I have heard they are fidly but I have never had to change any bulbs yet. Anyone can give a short little guide?
MRBILLYUK ClioSport Club Member Car FF Jeden Osiem Dwa Jan 10, 2008 #2 If you've got aircon , which i'm assuming you have from your avatar then the drivers side is a bugger to change . Here's how i changed mine for LED bulbs . 10th post down . http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=281223&highlight=led+sidelights
If you've got aircon , which i'm assuming you have from your avatar then the drivers side is a bugger to change . Here's how i changed mine for LED bulbs . 10th post down . http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=281223&highlight=led+sidelights
Matt_Clio172 Car Clio Sport 172 Jan 10, 2008 #3 That is genius! I will give it a go. I am gunna try and do it with my hands. They are probably the smallest hands on cliosport lol
That is genius! I will give it a go. I am gunna try and do it with my hands. They are probably the smallest hands on cliosport lol
DrR ClioSport Club Member Car VW Golf GTD Jan 10, 2008 #4 I'm a fat handed t**t and don't find this that hard.
MRBILLYUK ClioSport Club Member Car FF Jeden Osiem Dwa Jan 10, 2008 #5 I must be an even fatter handed tw4t then cos i can't change the drivers side . Maybe thats why it looks like i've got a small dick , lol .
I must be an even fatter handed tw4t then cos i can't change the drivers side . Maybe thats why it looks like i've got a small dick , lol .
DrR ClioSport Club Member Car VW Golf GTD Jan 10, 2008 #6 lol! Can't get my hand down, it's all about finger technic
C Christophe Car Clio MK 4 Jan 11, 2008 #7 i found it quite hard. My hand only just fitted but they in so tight i was ripping my hand apart turning it lol. managed eventually.
i found it quite hard. My hand only just fitted but they in so tight i was ripping my hand apart turning it lol. managed eventually.
R Reyes Car BMW E92/Audi S3 Jan 11, 2008 #8 I did mine in 14 days, then i went to fix my hand at A&E after burning them - EASY