ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK coilovers on ebay

172 CUP
I have the exact same tab open on my pc lol. I believe he is genuine, I've sent him a message asking if they are the same coilovers that are on venom motors, just waiting for a reply back from him then will let you know

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
Same here...just wanting to confirm them as they are cheaper than v-maxx and ktec. If they are what they appear to be ill order some :approve:

172 CUP
Same here...just wanting to confirm them as they are cheaper than v-maxx and ktec. If they are what they appear to be ill order some :approve:

even with the delivery cost from ebay they are like 100 cheaper than venom, if they are real deal then that is an excellent price

thinking about these too:) anyone got them and what they like ??

I have spoken to a few people on here that have these on their clio's and they have said that they are excellent coilovers

Fiesta ST-3
I have FK highsports on my non-sport. They are really good! Ride's well even as low as they are, if they are the same but 1*2 variant I would recommend!

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
Well I have orderd them should be here middle next week hope I'll let Yas all k ow how they are I your still unsure

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
Why don't you get in touch they might have the 182 cup pack available

BG 182
They don't, I've already emailed him too. He reckons he could have sold an extra 20 kits this week if they did a 60mm bolt spacing!

Damn the cup pack!!

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
Well keep an eye on him if he knows the business I there he might get some soon would make sense for him

Sunflower Ph1 172
just be sure they are acually 'highsports'... as there are many different FK variations.

Also.. Venom Motorsport are a terrible company, I ordered some 2 weeks ago, and they sent me a set for a MK1. Now I've returned them, and they are dragging their feet sending out a new replacement set, they shoveled some s**t that they should be here by the weekend, and surprise surprise they aren't here. Absolute joke.

172 CUP
Well I have orderd them should be here middle next week hope I'll let Yas all k ow how they are I your still unsure

Once you recieve them can you post them on here? so then we can see what they look like and if it comes with all the parts cos I would be looking to buy a set in a couple of weeks

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
I know what you mean Bren I had a mate order some for his vtr took 3 weeks to be delivered from venom as well.... I'll do a full write up with pictures etc will be a while before I get them on as I'm pretty bust at work so hopefully it will settle your mind if your unsure to order them or if they are a complete joke lol.....watch this space!