ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK lowering springs

If your after low the 40 mill isn't going to help

Its not my type of thing but coilovers are the best way of getting really low !

40 mill will just about get rid of the wheel arch gap iirc !

Plus to be honest 'lows' may look cool but you will get bored off a terrible ride eventually ! Least with coilies you can raise it up a little when needed!!

Cant really pass comment on the springs though !

Thanks for your suggestion :) yeah I was thinking about coilies but I'm a bit low on cash atm. I thought that due to the fact that they are cheap 65 delivered I though I might give them a try. PS i'm from Malta and it's a pain to buy/ship from england or germany :mad:. Thanks again though :)

Thanks for your suggestion :) yeah I was thinking about coilies but I'm a bit low on cash atm. I thought that due to the fact that they are cheap 65 delivered I though I might give them a try. PS i'm from Malta and it's a pain to buy/ship from england or germany :mad:. Thanks again though :)

No problem, can imagine delivery is a pain, personally if i was you id save the cash and get a good set ! Cheap stuff is normally cheap for a reason , i has a set of £50 lowering springs on my old fiesta , needless to say theres a reason why they were £50 haha