ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamin’ ell........

CTR EK9 turbo

"cccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuunnnnchhhh, grrraaaaauuunch" was the noise that my wheel made as i decided it was a good idea to introduce it to a particularly high/diagonally facing kerb a couple of days ago. Not only is my front right hand alloy kerbed like someone whose been stomped, but i managed to damage the front bumper/wheel arch! highly fuming as you can all imagine, BUT what i would be grateful to know is this: It may sound like im being thick, but is it possible to remove the front right tyre (new eagle) and put it onto the alloy that is in the boot and vice versa? will removing the tyres weaken their structure in anyway? i just wanna check with yall first as i dont want to sound like a gummy bear to the tyre dudes! (although i dont mind sounding like that to you lot as youre a real nice bunch!)

Many thanks!

Si

ICE'dberg MK2 172

But the balance will be different tho.

Although my spare hasnt been balanced...cannot believe it was OK when assembled....so must be Renault saving a few pence not bothering with the spare.

Is everybodys the same?