ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashing eml light nightmare!!

clio 182
So when my car is left idling for a few minutes the eml light starts flashing and the engine runs rough!i put it on a snap on computer and it came up destructive miss fire?! Dunno what that is...so I changed the plugs,coil pack and leads all from Renault and still the same fault!i have since checked each injector by pulling the plugs of 1 at a time and all seem to change the engine a little when taken off!can anyone help or give suggestions?considering taking it to a Renault dealer!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Ive got the same problem, i'm hoping its just ive got a dying plug, be interested to hear how yours gets fixed

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I havent hooked mine up yet, hopefully next week once the sumps back on, will report back with my findings, hopefully OP will solve it first though lol

Blk/Gold 182 FF
any result to this problem guys? Have the same issue on mine! been the same for a while now, i changed the Injectors, leads and plugs. might do the plugs again as i did them ages ago.