ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashing

(iceburg sliver) clio 172
does any one have the problem of people flashing at them when ur headlights are on!! its driving me crazy!!:mad: :mad: do my lights need adjusting??

yes all the damn time, and iv had my brother drive towards me to see if they are miles out and he says they are fine, we must just be popular! lol

Chocolate Bar™
think adamhodg should answer this one, when he drives behind me his car keeps winking lol.

Today I had someone frantically flashing at me, me being stubborn ignored it. When i pulled over I found that my rear cluster was hanging half way down the bumper form where i'd unscrewed it to change the bulbs lol.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I think your lights need adjusting, because i've had my Mk2 172 since last december, and the only cars to flash me at night have been other clio sport members.

Is your car lowered?

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i just slow down and let them over take then put my highbeams on and follow them for mins then zoom past um

Golf GTI PP Mk7
^which is obviously what u want to do if they were trying to tell you summat, like "FLASH FLASH, Dude, ur exhaust is hanging off etc"