ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fli Subwoofer

Alan1.2

ClioSport Club Member
  clio dynamique
Was wondering if anybody could find me a wireing kit for a 800w active fli subwoofer ?

Have Fli 10AWG genuine wiring kit sat here @ £9 delivered. Same as what comes with it. PM me if you are interested

clio sport
fli subs aint all that great my friend blow his sub after 2 months better to get an decent sub and amp seperate makes of rockford, pioneer, jbl, jl audio, mtx, earthquake, orion, phonix gold, diamond, dls, etc...

Alan1.2

ClioSport Club Member
  clio dynamique
Im paying 40 quid for it , so i cant really complain too much , my mate has one and it will do the job in a wee clio.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I had a fli sub in my old 306, i thought i was very good and packed a real punch

Alan1.2

ClioSport Club Member
  clio dynamique
I know im not a full member or anything , but how easy or hard will it be to fit this thing ?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
piece of cake, just take your time, make all the wires nice and neat and dont run the power cable through the wing ffs

Alan1.2

ClioSport Club Member
  clio dynamique
How do you mean mate , is there any known ways to get it from the battery to the car , like any pre drilled holes i could use ?

How do you mean mate , is there any known ways to get it from the battery to the car , like any pre drilled holes i could use ?

There should be a pre drilled hole in the passengers footwell, filled in with a grommet - my Mk1 had one anyway.