ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flickr views ... whats yours

Nikon D700
Are you just talking photo views? Or the total, total, if you get me?

Good effort though - i don't tag enough to get out there properly.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just in the stats section it says views today, yesterday and all time

i dont tag at all tbh, really should start i guess

Why tag?

Does google pick it up, so if people are looking for images then they can find yours through Google?

Ive had 540 photostream views, but ive had alot more views on my photos. My highest view on one of my photos is over 1100. Dont know how you get the total view count.

(Not too bad considering I only started with all this photography stuff in March time.

2.2 bar shed.
Mines practically nothing, about 2000. Dont really tag or comment, only use it for hosting.

It's all fairly meaningless though, my most popular photo has 15,000 views, but that's just because it's been picked up highly in certain Yahoo Image searches. My two most favourited photos (63 and 48 faves) only have 3000 views between them.

Plus as others have mentioned, stick them in those crappy 'rate my pic' type groups and you can easily send your stats through the roof if that's your thing.