D DannyD172 Car Flame Red 172 Nov 10, 2010 #1 Anyone had any bits flocked in the midlands? Can someone reccomend somewhere I can get my dash done please. Thanks Dan
Anyone had any bits flocked in the midlands? Can someone reccomend somewhere I can get my dash done please. Thanks Dan
DrR ClioSport Club Member Car VW Golf GTD Nov 10, 2010 #2 http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?537402-Now-offering-a-Flocking-Service
G Gray Car M3 Touring Nov 10, 2010 #4 daveski said: http://www.sbp.me.uk/ Click to expand... +1 Thats my old 172 dashboard on the home page... I was their first customer
daveski said: http://www.sbp.me.uk/ Click to expand... +1 Thats my old 172 dashboard on the home page... I was their first customer
terryc101 ClioSport Club Member Car E92 330 - Mk1 16v Nov 10, 2010 #6 Ive used SBP, they were great to deal with and a big help when ups delivered my dash to the wrong place. Product is great too
Ive used SBP, they were great to deal with and a big help when ups delivered my dash to the wrong place. Product is great too