ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flooded 182

Lee

BMW M2C
I'd be heartbroken if that was my car!! You'd been even more gutted if you only had 3rd part fire and theft, would have thought fully comp would cover soemthing like that?

It depends. It could be classed as an act of God. If you read your policy that is excluded!! f**king criminals I tell thee.

No more clio's for me!
I'd be heartbroken if that was my car!! You'd been even more gutted if you only had 3rd part fire and theft, would have thought fully comp would cover soemthing like that?

It depends. It could be classed as an act of God. If you read your policy that is excluded!! f**king criminals I tell thee.

Its shocking but true.

Same goes if your car is included in some sort of terrorist action!! The gits!

Audi TT 225
It's not as if the water just suddenly appeard though, they must have noticed it was getting high... If that was me I'd be getting in it and driving it somewere as safe.... Know wat i mean?

Have you ever been in a flood? It can rise from nothing to the bottom of the car door in around 90 seconds, barely time to get off your bum :(

1.2 MK2 PH2
It's not as if the water just suddenly appeard though, they must have noticed it was getting high... If that was me I'd be getting in it and driving it somewere as safe.... Know wat i mean?

Have you ever been in a flood? It can rise from nothing to the bottom of the car door in around 90 seconds, barely time to get off your bum :(
I'm from Sunderland mate the closest thing we get to a flood is over flown drain or bus stop!

on a OT note, is it true if u splash someone with a puddle in ur car it can be classed as assault?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Its shocking but true.

Same goes if your car is included in some sort of terrorist action!! The gits!

If some Taleban wannabe stole my car and used it as a bomb - like fcuk would the insurers get away with it - I'd bloody make sure of that. :mad:

They've had around £16k of my money over the years with zero claims. If something like that happened beyond my control, then they would pay up. End of.

D.