C Curley Car 200 Gordini Aug 25, 2009 #1 How did you overcome the curve of the clio bumper? Im thinking, cut the middle of the splitter to allow movement? (The ph1 meg btw) Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
How did you overcome the curve of the clio bumper? Im thinking, cut the middle of the splitter to allow movement? (The ph1 meg btw)
AhmedRSi Car ? Aug 25, 2009 #2 No! whatever you do dont cut the middle of the splitter. Looks awful. Cut straight lines into the edges to allow it to curve, if that makes sense?
No! whatever you do dont cut the middle of the splitter. Looks awful. Cut straight lines into the edges to allow it to curve, if that makes sense?
C Curley Car 200 Gordini Aug 25, 2009 #6 I meant cut a little line on the part that screws to the bumper.. not all the way through the splitter lol So you cut a few of these or just one in the middle? (Not THAT sure what in situ means)
I meant cut a little line on the part that screws to the bumper.. not all the way through the splitter lol So you cut a few of these or just one in the middle? (Not THAT sure what in situ means)
K koi ClioSport Club Member Aug 25, 2009 #7 I never had to cut my splitter, just bent it and screwed it on
S Sarah Car Hyundai i40 Aug 25, 2009 #8 koi said: I never had to cut my splitter, just bent it and screwed it on Click to expand... + 1 Put it on in the middle and then worked my way round with the screws worked a treat
koi said: I never had to cut my splitter, just bent it and screwed it on Click to expand... + 1 Put it on in the middle and then worked my way round with the screws worked a treat
Greeny. ClioSport Club Member Car 440i + 182 Aug 25, 2009 #9 For Of Attention? I cut little triangles in mine to help bend it slightly.
C Curley Car 200 Gordini Aug 25, 2009 #10 Greeny 172 said: For Of Attention? Click to expand... Back in your box you lol
C Curley Car 200 Gordini Aug 25, 2009 #11 Greeny 172 said: For Of Attention? I cut little triangles in mine to help bend it slightly. Click to expand... What splitter do you have?
Greeny 172 said: For Of Attention? I cut little triangles in mine to help bend it slightly. Click to expand... What splitter do you have?
Greeny. ClioSport Club Member Car 440i + 182 Aug 25, 2009 #12 Curley said: What splitter do you have? Click to expand... The best one, megane ph2 I had a ph1 and screwed up fitting it
Curley said: What splitter do you have? Click to expand... The best one, megane ph2 I had a ph1 and screwed up fitting it
C Curley Car 200 Gordini Aug 25, 2009 #13 Greeny 172 said: The best one, megane ph2 I had a ph1 and screwed up fitting it Click to expand... Ah theyre smart but i could only get this meg one. So multiple cuts along the splitter is the best way to go?
Greeny 172 said: The best one, megane ph2 I had a ph1 and screwed up fitting it Click to expand... Ah theyre smart but i could only get this meg one. So multiple cuts along the splitter is the best way to go?
Greeny. ClioSport Club Member Car 440i + 182 Aug 25, 2009 #14 I found with mine (ph2) making a few triangles where I needed to bend it round the bumper done the job, ye.
I found with mine (ph2) making a few triangles where I needed to bend it round the bumper done the job, ye.