ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focal V2’s

RS Clio 182

Does anyone know if the focal 130v2s would require cutting the plastic where you would mount them in the door cards? Im thinking of buying a set but dont fancy making any mods to the door card as I dont know how deep the magnets are.

Also has anyone got a set and mounted them where the standard tweeters are? Will them fit into the plastic holder the standard ones come in?

Cheers

I got focals in my clio 5.25 inch fit into the standard slots in the doors and all focal tweeters are the same size and fit direct into the standard tweeters spots

RS Clio 182

Thanks for the reply DynamiqueDick. How do you rate the speakers? Are they as good as the repots Ive heard? I am going to hear them at the weekend.

Why are people worried about cutting that little bit of plastic out? Nobody can see it... even if you sell your car, whos gonna pull the door cards off to make sure theyre intact before buying it?! Also, its very easy to cut (it even has circular guides moled into it for different sized holes!) and it means you can put in as good a speaker as you can buy in there without any probs.

Scott.

Top notch would never consider buying another setof speakers from any other manufacturer sound quality is just imense! have a listen you wont be disappointed!