ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus RS: More Details

Not keen TBH, my dad has the original one, prefer it TBH.

For that money, i would prefer the R26R TBH. Its quicker round the ring :rasp:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I think the main thing here is that they keep demand high and supply low thus making for better residual values.

I dare say that if the last 20 years of fast fords are anything to go by then these should hold there value pretty well

Hopefully, mind you seeing as they are making it a production car and not a limited edition model i hope it doesnt make them stale with having too many about.

5000 to be made per year

(was reported before the credit crunch tho so who knows lol)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I really like it, but then the Focus ST (especially the 2008 ST3) has really grown on me, too.

Not many hatches will beat the look of the originally Focus RS, though, but I'm sure this one will put it in its place, given a bit of time and acceptance of it.

I think Green might be a bit too "look at me" but then saying that, White seems to have the same effect these days. Even so, it would have to be one of the two, as Blue would just be too common, IMO.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
proper p**n. boy i know in the gym has cancelled his order, but wont get deposit back unless they or he find someone to take it over.

hmm i should take it off his hands :rasp:

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I can't stand people calling this a hot hatch.

It's a rally car for the road.... RS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Crap, just as expensive version of a scooby or evo if you ask me.

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
I've been out in the only one in the UK (some of you will have seen it around Essex). Its awesome..... just wait for the rave reviews to start flooding in.

Got a feeling it will be quicker then the R26.R round the 'Ring too. And its got a full interior! (complete with same Recaro's as the 197)

Its a serious bit of kit. :evil:

astra coupe on coilovers
id have it in green and why do people keep saying id have the r26-r its quicker round the ring theres one massive problem you dont live on the ring and the focus has more luxerys :)

Clio 182 RB
It just like a focus st with a few accesories on...prefer the older one my brothers got it alot better!!!